English Translation for égbẹ́nyí
Synonyms : égbẹ́nyí
é + gbẹ + ́nyí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbẹ́nyí
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbẹ́nyí
Spelling & word formation : égbẹ́nyí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Igala Kingdom
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Relational opposites in Igala language