English Translation for gbànyí
Synonyms : gbànyí
gbà + nyí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gbànyí
Word Structure - Contracted form : gbànyí
Spelling & word formation : gbànyí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration