English Translation for ẹ́gbényo
Synonyms : ẹ́gbényo
ẹ + ́gbé + nyo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́gbényo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́gbényo
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́gbényo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS