English Translation for ẹ́gbényo
Synonyms : ẹ́gbényo
ẹ + ́gbé + nyo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́gbényo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́gbényo
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́gbényo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language