English Translation for ọ̀gbóogbó
Synonyms : ọ̀gbóogbó
ọ + ̀gbó + o + gbó +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gbóogbó
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gbóogbó
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gbóogbó
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – U
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets