English Translation for égbolólo
Synonyms : égbolólo
é + gbo + ló + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égbolólo
Word Structure - Contracted form : égbolólo
Spelling & word formation : égbolólo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes