English Translation for ẹ̀gbítì
Synonyms : ẹ̀gbítì
ẹ + ̀gbí + tì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gbítì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gbítì
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gbítì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Igala alphabet – E
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?