English Translation for ẹ̀gbítì
Synonyms : ẹ̀gbítì
ẹ + ̀gbí + tì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gbítì
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gbítì
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gbítì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- ITA IGALA 2