English Translation for gbátúle
Synonyms : gbátúle
gbá + tú + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gbátúle
Word Structure - Contracted form : gbátúle
Spelling & word formation : gbátúle
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – I
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala alphabet – O
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol