English Translation for úgbẹyọ
Synonyms : úgbẹyọ
ú + gbẹ + yọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgbẹyọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgbẹyọ
Spelling & word formation : úgbẹyọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – O
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.