English Translation for ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀-àgbọ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀-àgbọ̀
ọ + ̀gẹ + ̀dẹ + ̀ à + gbọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀-àgbọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀-àgbọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gẹ̀dẹ̀-àgbọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE