English Translation for ọ̀gọ́gọ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gọ́gọ̀
ọ + ̀gọ + ́gọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gọ́gọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gọ́gọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gọ́gọ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ogog)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)