English Translation for ọ́gọ́gọ
Synonyms : ọ́gọ́gọ
ọ + ́gọ + ́gọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́gọ́gọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́gọ́gọ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́gọ́gọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – E
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system