English Translation for àgájọ
Synonyms : àgájọ
à + gá + jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àgájọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àgájọ
Spelling & word formation : àgájọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – A