English Translation for ọ̀gẹ̀ẹ̀lẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gẹ̀ẹ̀lẹ̀
ọ + ̀gẹ + ̀ẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀ẹ̀lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀ẹ̀lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gẹ̀ẹ̀lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala Numeral System
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.