English Translation for ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
ọ + ̀gẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ITA IGALA 2
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)