English Translation for ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Synonyms : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
ọ + ̀gẹ + ̀lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gẹ̀lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – U
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ITA IGALA 2
- Relevance of Igala language in education: