English Translation for ọgọọlọ
Synonyms : ọgọọlọ
ọ + gọ + ọ + lọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọgọọlọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọgọọlọ
Spelling & word formation : ọgọọlọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Orthography
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach