English Translation for úgálà
Synonyms : úgálà
ú + gá + là +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : úgálà
Word Structure - Contracted form : úgálà
Spelling & word formation : úgálà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- History of Igalapedia Project