English Translation for ágẹ́lẹ́-nwu
Synonyms : ágẹ́lẹ́-nwu
á + gẹ + ́lẹ + ́ ẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágẹ́lẹ́-nwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágẹ́lẹ́-nwu
Spelling & word formation : ágẹ́lẹ́-nwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Orthography
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages