English Translation for àìgẹ́lẹ́
Synonyms : àìgẹ́lẹ́
à + ì + gẹ + ́lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (aige)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- ITA IGALA 2
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Educational potentials of Igala language: