English Translation for àìgẹ́lẹ́
Synonyms : àìgẹ́lẹ́
à + ì + gẹ + ́lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (aige)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)