English Translation for àìgẹ́lẹ́
Synonyms : àìgẹ́lẹ́
à + ì + gẹ + ́lẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Spelling & word formation : àìgẹ́lẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (aige)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask