English Translation for égéle
Synonyms : égéle
é + gé + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égéle
Word Structure - Contracted form : égéle
Spelling & word formation : égéle
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – U
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2