English Translation for égéle
Synonyms : égéle
é + gé + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égéle
Word Structure - Contracted form : égéle
Spelling & word formation : égéle
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Numeral System
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- ITA IGALA 2