English Translation for ọ̀gẹ́nẹ́jí
Synonyms : ọ̀gẹ́nẹ́jí
ọ + ̀gẹ + ́nẹ + ́jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gẹ́nẹ́jí
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gẹ́nẹ́jí
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gẹ́nẹ́jí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Phonology
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES