English Translation for ágo
Synonyms : ágo
á + go +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágo
Spelling & word formation : ágo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella