English Translation for ọ̀gwẹẹ
Synonyms : ọ̀gwẹẹ
ọ + ̀gwẹ + ẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gwẹẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gwẹẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gwẹẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala Orthography
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – A
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The Igala Kingdom
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)