English Translation for ọ̀gwẹẹ
Synonyms : ọ̀gwẹẹ
ọ + ̀gwẹ + ẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀gwẹẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀gwẹẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀gwẹẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- History of Igalapedia Project
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System