English Translation for égwá
Synonyms : égwá
é + gwá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwá
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwá
Spelling & word formation : égwá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala Numeral System
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND