English Translation for ègwá
Synonyms : ègwá
è + gwá +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègwá
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègwá
Spelling & word formation : ègwá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The Igala Kingdom
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2