English Translation for égwẹ
Synonyms : égwẹ
é + gwẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwẹ
Spelling & word formation : égwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- ITA IGALA 2
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella