English Translation for égwọ
Synonyms : égwọ
é + gwọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwọ
Spelling & word formation : égwọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – O
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE