English Translation for égwọ́
Synonyms : égwọ́
é + gwọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwọ́
Spelling & word formation : égwọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message