English Translation for ègwà-agwúgwú
Synonyms : ègwà-agwúgwú
è + gwà + a + gwú + gwú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègwà-agwúgwú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègwà-agwúgwú
Spelling & word formation : ègwà-agwúgwú
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)