English Translation for égw 'úkpolo
Synonyms : égw 'úkpolo
é + gwó + ù` + kpo + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égw 'úkpolo
Word Structure - Contracted form : égw 'úkpolo
Spelling & word formation : égw 'úkpolo
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – A
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).