English Translation for égw 'úkpolo
Synonyms : égw 'úkpolo
é + gwó + ù` + kpo + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égw 'úkpolo
Word Structure - Contracted form : égw 'úkpolo
Spelling & word formation : égw 'úkpolo
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)