English Translation for ágw 'àìkóya
Synonyms : ágw 'àìkóya
á + gwó + à + ì + kó + ya +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ágw 'àìkóya
Word Structure - Contracted form : ágw 'àìkóya
Spelling & word formation : ágw 'àìkóya
compound words with hyphen
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
- ágw 'àìkóya
Related By first SYLLABLE (agwa)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – A
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Igala alphabet – E
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture