English Translation for égwa
Synonyms : égwa
é + gwa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwa
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwa
Spelling & word formation : égwa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igala alphabet – O
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)