English Translation for égwajùkà
Synonyms : égwajùkà
é + gwa + jù` + kà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwajùkà
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwajùkà
Spelling & word formation : égwajùkà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Igala alphabet – U
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY