English Translation for égwúbi
Synonyms : égwúbi
é + gwú + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwúbi
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwúbi
Spelling & word formation : égwúbi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Orthography
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – I
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)