English Translation for égwúbi
Synonyms : égwúbi
é + gwú + bi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwúbi
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwúbi
Spelling & word formation : égwúbi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Igala Kingdom
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language