English Translation for gwúdu-w 'emí
Synonyms : gwúdu-w 'emí
gwú + du + wá + è + mí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gwúdu-w 'emí
gwúdu wá èmí
Word Structure - Contracted form : gwúdu-w 'emí
Spelling & word formation : gwúdu-w 'emí
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Educational potentials of Igala language: