English Translation for gwúdu-w 'emí
Synonyms : gwúdu-w 'emí
gwú + du + wá + è + mí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gwúdu-w 'emí
gwúdu wá èmí
Word Structure - Contracted form : gwúdu-w 'emí
Spelling & word formation : gwúdu-w 'emí
compound words with hyphen,compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Orthography
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Morphology of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)