English Translation for ẹ̀gwújiréju
Synonyms : ẹ̀gwújiréju
ẹ + ̀gwú + ji + ré + ju +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀gwújiréju
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀gwújiréju
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀gwújiréju
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Phonology
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – A
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – O
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language