English Translation for ègwẹ́lẹ̀
Synonyms : ègwẹ́lẹ̀
è + gwẹ + ́lẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ègwẹ́lẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ègwẹ́lẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ègwẹ́lẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Igala Kingdom
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.