English Translation for gwọla
Synonyms : gwọla
gwọ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : gwọla
Word Structure - Contracted form : gwọla
Spelling & word formation : gwọla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – E
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION