English Translation for ùgwọla
Synonyms : ùgwọla
ù` + gwọ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgwọla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgwọla
Spelling & word formation : ùgwọla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – E
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Igala Kingdom
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- History of Igalapedia Project
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System