English Translation for ùgwẹ́ta
Synonyms : ùgwẹ́ta
ù` + gwẹ + ́ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgwẹ́ta
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgwẹ́ta
Spelling & word formation : ùgwẹ́ta
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Studies
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- The Igala Kingdom
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System