English Translation for ùgwẹ́ta
Synonyms : ùgwẹ́ta
ù` + gwẹ + ́ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùgwẹ́ta
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùgwẹ́ta
Spelling & word formation : ùgwẹ́ta
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – I
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration