English Translation for égwu-éji
Synonyms : égwu-éji
é + gwu + é + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwu-éji
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwu-éji
Spelling & word formation : égwu-éji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – E
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The Igala Kingdom
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration