English Translation for égwu-éji
Synonyms : égwu-éji
é + gwu + é + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwu-éji
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwu-éji
Spelling & word formation : égwu-éji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ITA IGALA 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – U
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective