English Translation for égwu
Synonyms : égwu
é + gwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : égwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : égwu
Spelling & word formation : égwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Phonology
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala Studies
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ITA IGALA 2
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence