English Translation for àgwunyú
Synonyms : àgwunyú
à + gwu + nyú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àgwunyú
Word Structure - Contracted form : àgwunyú
Spelling & word formation : àgwunyú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)