English Translation for éhí
Synonyms : éhí
é + hí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhí
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhí
Spelling & word formation : éhí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system