English Translation for éhíá
Synonyms : éhíá
é + hí + á +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhíá
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhíá
Spelling & word formation : éhíá
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language