English Translation for éhí-èhìmá
Synonyms : éhí-èhìmá
é + hí + è + hì + má +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhí-èhìmá
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhí-èhìmá
Spelling & word formation : éhí-èhìmá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people