English Translation for éhí-èhìmá
Synonyms : éhí-èhìmá
é + hí + è + hì + má +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhí-èhìmá
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhí-èhìmá
Spelling & word formation : éhí-èhìmá
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala Phonology
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – O
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol