English Translation for éhíhia
Synonyms : éhíhia
é + hí + hi + a +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : éhíhia
Word Structure - Contracted form : éhíhia
Spelling & word formation : éhíhia
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Phonology
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system