English Translation for ẹ́hi
Synonyms : ẹ́hi
ẹ + ́hi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́hi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́hi
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́hi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Morphology of Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Language Studies and Development
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths