English Translation for ẹ́hi
Synonyms : ẹ́hi
ẹ + ́hi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ́hi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ́hi
Spelling & word formation : ẹ́hi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – I
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach